Industrial IT Specialist – Unify Program (M,F,X) (Liege)Référence : K506
Are you fascinated by IT and software architecture? Would you like to work in a high-tech IT environment? Then maybe you are the person we are looking for!
The Unify Program is a large transformation program aiming at unifying the logistics and production lines follow-up solutions between ArcelorMittal Belgium plants.
What does the job entail?
As a specialist in industrial IT Unify Program, you will take part in the large transformation and be in charge of various projects/tasks in the program like development, analysis, business support and project management.
- You renew the software for controlling logistics and/or the production flow.
- You will be in direct contact with multiple IT & business teams from Liège and Ghent.
- You are constantly looking for improvements.
You will eventually grow in an international company where you will have the opportunity to take on different roles or projects.
Are you the right candidate?
- You’re interested in logistics/production business processes and capable of translating needs into IT specifications
- You have the ability to challenge customer ideas and find consensus
- You’re willing to take a leading (exempt) position in an already existing team of technical experts
- You have knowledge of architectural designs (3 tiers, DDD, microservices,…). Experience with C# and/or Angular is a plus
- You are comfortable with software design concepts
- You are fluent in French and English.
What do we offer you?
Working at ArcelorMittal means having the opportunity for a great career and the opportunity to develop an international career. We give talent every opportunity to flourish with a tailor-made training program. You will end up in a team of dynamic people who work day in, day out on improvements in all areas and with groundbreaking technologies.
You can count on an attractive salary package. In addition to your highly competitive basic salary supplemented by a number of premiums, we offer you meal vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance and other fringe benefits. Moreover, you can opt for a company car or bicycle and you will receive 40 days of leave per year!
How does the selection procedure work?
- Online application
- Introductory meeting with HR and your future colleague
- Final selection interview with head of HR and the department
- Contract proposal
Diversity and inclusion make us even stronger!
ArcelorMittal Belgium is all about equal opportunities and values diversity. We select candidates solely on the basis of their competences. Your age, gender, ethnic origin, orientation, religion, disability, nationality, etc. do not affect your chance to help build sustainable circular steel solutions for the future.