Buyer Mill Operation & Recycling Services (M,F,X) (Gent)Referentie: K536
Do you have a high interest in financial processes? Would you call yourself result driven? Then you might be the person we are looking for! Read on quickly!
As a global player and buyer of goods and services, European Procurement Organization (EPO) leverages technical excellence to develop best TCO solutions to secure the ArcelorMittal’s supply chain. Managing 28.5 $bn spend worldwide we are providing efficient and reliable services to internal customers.
Industrial Services & Spare Parts covers 10% of this spend being present at 7 sites (plants) in 5 countries (Spain, Germany, France, Poland and Belgium).
What does the job entail?
As Buyer Mill Operation & Recycling Services, you tasks are the following:
- You actively participate in the strategic procurement activities for Mill Operations and Recycling;
- You analyze spend across all hubs and drive cost reduction;
- You work closely with internal customers in all sites through the local technical coordinators to ensure effective strategic procurement and business continuity;
- You work closely with Lead Buyer in conducting research on supply markets, price benchmarks, and supplier profiles;
- You may be requested to travel upon needs on the projects you are working on
Your key responsibilities as buyer are:
- You execute supplier selection, negotiation, and contracting;
- You develop and maintain supplier relationship;
- You monitor contract compliance;
- You receive information from local technical coordinator and create a consolidated view for all the hubs in order to deliver savings and subcategory KPI targets and assist Lead Buyer with necessary analyses:
- Spend data analysis and basic financial analyses
- Performance reporting
- Price benchmarks
- Supplier profile
- You are treating all purchasing aspect (contract management, RFQs, stakeholder management, etc. )
- You may participate in ad-hoc transversal working groups and projects
- You are responsible of RFQ process and negotiation for all spot orders above 20.000 Euros
- You monitor and assess RFQ process done by BCOE team for POs between 5.000 to 20.000 Euros and realizes final commercial negotiation
- You validate POs below 5.000 Euros, negotiated by BCOE team
Are you the right candidate?
- You hold a Master’s degree in Economics, Procurement, Engineering or Supply Chain.
- You have a Successful track record in Procurement, Engineering or User area.
- Good understanding of financial processes
- As a genuine buyer, you have problem-solving and analytical skills and a good ease facing numbers.
- You have a good technical knowledge of contracts and targeted systems but also in project management and negotiation.
- You combine a strong personality/leadership and communication skills with an appetite for finding information on innovative industry trends and for market analysis.
- Result and Customer oriented, you are able to work under deadline pressure and to manage the change
- On top Dutch and English any additional European language is appreciated.
What do we offer you?
Working at ArcelorMittal means having opportunities for a great career and the possibility to build an international career. We give talent every opportunity to flourish with a tailor-made training programme. You will join a team of dynamic people working day in and day out on improvements in all areas and with pioneering technologies.
You can count on an attractive salary package. In addition to a very competitive basic salary supplemented by a number of premiums, we offer meal vouchers, interesting group and hospitalisation insurance and other extra-legal benefits. Moreover, you can opt for a company car or bike and you get 40 days of leave per year!
Feeling the urge to start? Apply now!
Diversity and inclusion make us even stronger!
ArcelorMittal Belgium is all about equal opportunities and values diversity. We select candidates solely on the basis of their competences. Your age, gender, ethnic origin, orientation, religion, disability, nationality, etc. do not affect your chance to help build sustainable circular steel solutions for the future.