Digital Twin Expert Decarbonization – Central Digital Office (M,F,X) (Gent)Referentie: K549
Do you have a passion for automation technology ? Would you like to be part of a new Decarbonization project? Then this is the job you are looking for!
Flat products in Europe produces slabs, hot-rolled coil, cold-rolled coil, coated steel products, tinplate and heavy plate. These products are sold to steel-consuming industries such as heavy machinery, automotive, pipes and tubes, construction, packaging and appliances.
The ArcelorMittal Flat Europe Decarb project is the central project aiming to set the standard for green steel across our different production sites by deploying similar installations in our primary steelmaking facilities.
What does the job entail?
You‘ll be part of the ArcelorMittal Flat Europe Decarb project within the central digital office CDO at Flat Europe level. There the target is to create and support the “Digital plant of the future” within the Decarb scope.
- You play a central role between the suppliers ‘OEM and EPCM’ , the local digital teams at the different local production sites and the central segments such as R&D, IT, Engineering ..
- You’ll be primarily responsible for the creation of a full industrial digital Twin on the new plants to allow remote process insights, common views across full Flat Europe scope to reach operation excellence
- You’ll be responsible for the support , guidance and integration of all relevant information of the installation, from engineering phase ‘design & construction’ to the operational phase of maintenance within our AM Flat Europe central maintenance system. To support this a central commercial collaboration tool will be made available
- You’ll also support the integration of the different IT and OT platforms , existing and new into this digital twin
- You activelyengage with stakeholders in different sites of Europe and central AM segments such as R&D as well as outside the company such as universities, startups, technology providers, consultants.
- As an digital entrepreneur you are expected to analyze the industrial issues with the purpose of proposing breakthrough solutions using digital, industry 4.0 and existing technologies.
Are you the right candidate?
- You have a Master’s degree and a strong interest in and affinity with industrial processes.
- You are an entrepreneur with a passion for digital technology and industry.
- You are very result driven and have dedicated energy and determination to move projects forward.
- You feel strongly responsible for your assignments; you can work in an environment of uncertainty and incomplete information and take well-founded decisions.
- You can convince people, because of your fluent communication skills, are able to deal with cultural differences and provide solutions which do answer these problems.
- You have a digital and I4.0 mindset, are permanently open to new digital knowhow and solutions, also outside your own knowledge domain and able to make those industrial reliable.
Mobility is required for limited travels related to project based supporting the different locations within AM Flat Europe.
What do we offer you?
Working at ArcelorMittal means having opportunities for a great career and the possibility to build an international career. We give talent every opportunity to flourish with a tailor-made training program. You will join a team of dynamic people working day in and day out on improvements in all areas and with pioneering technologies.
You can count on an attractive salary package. In addition to a very competitive basic salary supplemented by a number of premiums, we offer meal vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance and other extra-legal benefits. Moreover, you can opt for a company car or bike and you get 40 days of leave per year!
How does the selection procedure work?
- Online application
- Introductory interview with HR and your future colleague
- Final selection interview with head of HR and the department
- Contract proposal
Diversity and inclusion make us even stronger!
ArcelorMittal Belgium is all about equal opportunities and values diversity. We select candidates solely on the basis of their competences. Your age, gender, ethnic origin, orientation, religion, disability, nationality, etc. do not affect your chance to help build sustainable circular steel solutions for the future.