HR Digitalisation Expert (M,F,X) (Gent)Referentie: B577
The OneHRIS/MyHR team is a digitalisation team embedded within Group HR. The team is expanding its portfolio by configuring an Oracle cloud solution, to be deployed in all business units of ArcelorMittal in collaboration with local HR and IT teams. The current team is staffed with mainly experienced HR professionals and HRIS specialists. We want to reinforce the team with someone with technical IT skills, able to support us on 3 platforms : Oracle DB, SAP and SQL server.Following the trends in the world of HR digitalisation (e.g. mobile solutions, paperless, external services, social networking, data analytics, … ), you are able to proactively anticipate on the needs of your customers.
Knowledge and experience:
- Experienced in data processing to support data transformation in rollout projects
- Good knowledge of SQL and Excel including VBA is a must
- Technical SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- .Net and Angular: basic knowledge is required but is not a starting condition
What does the job entail?
- Supporting user and access management not with the target to do administration but to monitor and audit the processes continuously.
- Quality assurance related to software development by offshore teams
- Assist in Oracle rollout projects: data transformation, mass loads, data flows
- Taking ownership of existing HR applications
Are you the right candidate?
- A passion for using IT solutions to transform work processes and optimize value.
- An international mindset is a requirement, respecting all cultures and diversity in the group.
- You are a proven team worker.
- You respect the rules concerning privacy and handle confidential information accordingly.
- Working and communication language is English.
What can we offer you?
Working at ArcelorMittal means having opportunities for a great career and the possibility to build an international career. We give talent every opportunity to flourish with a tailor-made training program. You will be part of a team of dynamic people working day in and day out on improvements in all areas and with pioneering technologies.
You can count on an attractive salary package. In addition to a very competitive basic salary supplemented by a number of premiums, we offer you meal vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance and other extra-legal benefits. Moreover, you can opt for a company car or bike and you get 40 days of leave per year!
How does the selection procedure work?
- Online application
- Introductory interview with HR and your future colleague
- Final selection interview with head of HR and the department
- Contract proposal
Feeling the urge to start? Apply now!
Our resource management is based on diversity and equal opportunities. We select candidates solely on the basis of their competences, no matter your age, gender, ethnic origin, orientation, religion, disability, nationality, etc.