Integration Architect with strong business affinity (M,V,X) (Gent)Referentie: K573
We are looking for an experienced Integration Architect who is passionate in designing architecture to roll-out new innovative supply chain and quality management solution on a large industrial perimeter.
The Integration Architect will form the bridge between all parties: local IT architects (where the new solution must be connected), the product Architects of the new solution and business stakeholders.
Defining integration architecture means looking for an efficient way to deploy the new Scale-Up solution in the local environment:
- Identify with local Integration architecture new functions (gaps) to be added in the new solution when necessary.
- Define adaptations required in local legacy systems to connect local IT system to the new solution.
- Design together with Product Architects architecture for adaptations needed for the new components of the solution.
- Assist together with Local Integration Architect architecture for adaptations needed at local side. (consulting)
Based on this integration architecture, (s)he will propose an architecture for the delivery roadmap. Furthermore, (s)he will assist in construction of the delivery plan and define the ramp-up scenario.
Once integration architecture and delivery plan is validated, he will coordinate the timely delivery of new features in core solution (or complete the delivery plan for smaller roll-outs).
What does the job entail?
- SPOC from ScaleUp Core side for the ‘Delivery Roadmap’.
- Identify the gap, define integration architecture and efficient delivery plan to roll-out new solution on each local context. This requires:
- To understand main business supply chain and quality process preferably in metal/paper industry
- To understand high-level architecture of the core components and standard interfaces of new solution to identify gaps . build the delivery plan and
- To build high level view on current supply chain processes and systems on local context
- Communication to all stakeholders (both IT and business).
- Support to local project manager in follow up of the delivery plan.
- Be the bridge between transversal teams and local teams.
- Be the bridge between business and IT.
- Coordination with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Assuring buy-in from local business and IT.
- Work intensify together with the local IT teams to create a functional integration architecture (identify new data flows, adaptation of local processes, …)
- Manage architecture roadblocks popping up during the roll-out, create proposals on how to tackle them.
- Analyze gaps and bring together the necessary persons to come up with an action plan.
- Create and maintain the integration architecture and ‘Delivery Roadmap’ (milestones, phases, steps).
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the different roll-out phases
- Participate on demand to follow-up meetings of individual delivery step to clarify architecture and delivery plan when needed
- Follow-up of the roll-out on a site
Are you the right candidate?
- Creativity in finding / exploring solutions
- Have a strong analytical mind
- Knowledge of older and modern IT concepts is a plus.
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including multi-tasking and time management.
- Language skills: English (excellent level or native, official language of the project), Dutch– French, Spanish, German is a plus.
What do we offer you?
Working at ArcelorMittal means getting opportunities and the opportunity to develop a career, even internationally. We give talent the possibility to flourish with a tailor-made training program. You will join a team of dynamic people who work day-in and day-out on improvements in all areas and with groundbreaking technologies.
You can count on a very attractive salary package. Your salary is also supplemented with a number of premiums, we offer you meal vouchers, an interesting group and hospitalization insurance and other extra-legal benefits. Moreover, you can opt for a company car and/or bicycle and you get 40 days of leave a year!
How does the selection procedure proceed?
- Online application
- Introductory meeting with HR and your future colleagues
- Final selection interview with head of HR and the department
- Contract proposal
Excited to start? Apply Now!
Diversity and inclusion make us even stronger!
ArcelorMittal Belgium is all about equal opportunities and values diversity. We select candidates solely on the basis of their competences. Your age, gender, ethnic origin, orientation, religion, disability, nationality, … do not influence your chance to help build sustainable circular steel solutions for the future.