IT Analyst – Supply Chain Transformation Project (M,F,X) (Gent)Referentie: K530
Have you always dreamed of working in a team and collaborating in IT-projects? Wanting to learn more about Supply Chain? Then you might be the person we are looking for! Read on quickly.
The ScaleUp program was initiated to streamline the Supply Chain and Quality processes throughout ArcelorMittal Europe on topics as order-entry, order-planning, line-scheduling, quality, transport & logistics. This has been translated in a multi-year program on IT-side.
What does the job entail?
You will get the chance to play an important part in the divers, challenging and transversal ScaleUp program.
- As analyst you will be incorporated in the program on a specific topic.
- you will capture the new needs and functionality through documentation and interaction with the business within your Agile Scrum team.
- Based on your analytical skills, you will be transforming this into a well described user-story, including acceptance criteria and test-cases.
- Together with the Scrum Master, you direct and inspire the developers, making sure the team works optimally.
- You will be involved in the operational part as well, answering the business questions and solving incidents.
As most of the applications are business critical you will be a member of an onguard-duty.
Are you the right candidate?
- A pragmatic approach, able to think creatively and out-of-the box while providing solutions.
- You are up-to-date concerning the new trends in software development, receptive for new knowledge and ideas, even outside your knowledge-domain.
- You have a general knowledge of a wide range of technologies and methodologies is needed : C#, Angular, SQLServer, Entity Framework, XML, TFS/Azure Dev ops, OO, Visual Studio
- You are stress resistant.
- You have good social skills and are able to fluently integrate into new or existing teams.
- Your knowledge of Dutch and English is at a professional level (proficiency in reading, writing and speaking).
Are you curious about your work environment? Take a look here.
What do we offer you?
Working at ArcelorMittal means getting opportunities and the opportunity to develop a career, even internationally. We give talent the possibility to flourish with a tailor-made training program. You will join a team of dynamic people who work day-in and day-out on improvements in all areas and with groundbreaking technologies.
You can count on a very attractive salary package. Your salary is also supplemented with a number of premiums, we offer you meal vouchers, an interesting group and hospitalization insurance and other extra-legal benefits. Moreover, you can opt for a company car or bicycle and you get 40 days of leave a year!
How does the selection procedure proceed?
- Online application
- Introductory meeting with HR and your future colleagues
- Final selection interview with head of HR and the department
- Contract proposal
Excited to start? Apply Now!
Diversity and inclusion make us even stronger!
ArcelorMittal Belgium is all about equal opportunities and values diversity. We select candidates solely on the basis of their competences. Your age, gender, ethnic origin, orientation, religion, disability, nationality, … do not influence your chance to help build sustainable circular steel solutions for the future.