IT Consultant (SAP PM/MM) (M,F,X) (Gent)Referentie: KEurope
Are you a dynamic “IT Consultant (SAP PM/MM)”? Do you have a passion for defining architecture and configuring of management solutions? Then this might be the right job for you! Read on…
ArcelorMittal is the world’s leading steel and mining company, with a presence in 60 countries and primary steelmaking facilities in 17 countries. In 2020, ArcelorMittal had revenues of $53.3 billion and crude steel production of 71.5 million metric tonnes, while iron ore production reached 58.0 million metric tonnes. Our goal is to help build a better world with smarter steels. Steels made using innovative processes which use less energy, emit significantly less carbon and reduce costs. Steels that are cleaner, stronger and reusable. Steels for electric vehicles and renewable energy infrastructure that will support societies as they transform through this century. With steel at our core, our inventive people and an entrepreneurial culture at heart, we will support the world in making that change. This is what we believe it takes to be the steel company of the future.
As an IT functional consultant, you will be member of the ArcelorMittal Flat Europe IT organization (with sites in different European countries). You will be part of an international team responsible for maintaining & enhancing our maintenance & operations solutions within SAP PM/MM. Your base location will be Luxembourg.
What does the job entail?
- You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining our existing SAP solutions
- Expert knowledge (technical & functional) of plant maintenance & MM module
- In consultation with end users you will be responsible for analysing and designing new information systems as well as further developing and modifying existing ones.
- You will actively monitor the evolutions in the IT business and keep abreast of new technologies, methods and techniques. In this way, you will play an active part in continuously improving the productivity of the development process and the quality of the software designed
Are you the right candidate?
- Master degree: engineer, mathematics, IT
- You are a genuine team player who can also work independently.
- You have a healthy sense of criticism.
- You are communicative.
- You are IT & business-minded.
- Even when dealing with complex issues, you always manage to keep a clear sight on things.
- Experience with SAP and abap are a plus.
- Languages: very good command of English is must
What do we offer you?
Working at ArcelorMittal means having opportunities for a great career and the possibility to build an international career. We give talent every opportunity to flourish with a tailor-made training program. You will be part of a team of dynamic people working day in and day out on improvements in all areas and with pioneering technologies.
You can count on an attractive salary package. In addition to a very competitive basic salary supplemented by a number of premiums, we offer you meal vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance and other extra-legal benefits. Moreover, you can opt for a company car or bike and you get 40 days of leave per year!
Feeling the urge to start? Apply now!
Our resource management is based on diversity and equal opportunities. We select candidates solely on the basis of their competences, no matter your age, gender, ethnic origin, orientation, religion, disability, nationality, etc.