IT Product Architect (M,F,X) (Gent)Referentie: K556
Are you an experienced Product Architect? Do you have a passion for defining architecture and configuring management solutions? Then this might be the right job for you! Read on…
We are looking for an experienced Product Architect who is passionate about defining the architecture of newly build supply chain systems. Those components will be rolled on a large industrial perimeter and have to fit in the complete Scale-Up suite (connection with modern and legacy applications).
What does the job entail?
The Product Architect has to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, helping on the business flows and overseeing the development and integration. He/She will be involved in defining new developments, alterations and conservations from the earliest stages through completion.
The Product Architect will work closely with Product Owner and key Business users. The architect is responsible that the product fits and accords to the global Scale-Up program. He/She will also make sure that the correct priorities are set within the team (in agreement with the Business stakeholders) and steers the analysts and roll-out team in delivering functionality on time and with the right level of quality.
Some of the tasks are:
- Project management for the supply chain product in collaboration with business.
- Daily follow-up on the project status.
- Challenge the team, build trust and deliver software of the right quality.
- Design Business and Technical Architecture aligned with customer requirements and aligned with Scale-Up standards.
- Create blue prints.
Are you the right candidate?
- You have experience in IT transversal project management (strong requirement)
- You have experience as an IT architect (business and technical).
- Your communication skills ensure smooth liaison with different stakeholders
- Your speak fluently English
This gives you nice bonus points:
- You speak Dutch / French / Spanish / German / Polish
- You have knowledge of the steel industry / supply chain
What do we offer you?
Working at ArcelorMittal means getting opportunities and the opportunity to develop a career, even internationally. We give talent the possibility to flourish with a tailor-made training program. You will join a team of dynamic people who work day-in and day-out on improvements in all areas and with groundbreaking technologies.
You can count on a very attractive salary package. Your salary is also supplemented with a number of premiums, we offer you meal vouchers, an interesting group and hospitalization insurance and other extra-legal benefits. Moreover, you can opt for a company car and/or bicycle and you get 40 days of leave a year!
How does the selection procedure proceed?
- Online application
- Introductory meeting with HR and your future colleagues
- Final selection interview with head of HR and the department
- Contract proposal
Excited to start? Apply Now!
Diversity and inclusion make us even stronger!
ArcelorMittal Belgium is all about equal opportunities and values diversity. We select candidates solely on the basis of their competences. Your age, gender, ethnic origin, orientation, religion, disability, nationality, … do not influence your chance to help build sustainable circular steel solutions for the future.