Maintenance Manager – Automotive (M,F,X) (Gent)Referentie: AMTB
Are you looking for a challenging job in an international environment? Do you wish to contribute your Maintenance experience to a company striving for CO-neutrality? Then you might be the person we are looking for! Read on quickly!
The automotive industry faces two major challenges today: emissions reduction and improvement of safety standards. Reducing vehicle weight by using lighter solutions is an obvious way to cut emissions, but steel offers unbeatable crash protection. ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks answers both these demands with innovative solutions.
ArcelorMittal’s Tailored Blanks division is a world leader in laser welded blanks (LWBs) with design and production facilities in most parts of the world.
What does the job entail?
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager for the production site in Gent. Production takes place in 3 shifts and the production installations are highly automated.
As a Maintenance Manager for the production site in Gent, your role will be the following:
- Managing your team, directing and adjusting the activities;
- Optimising the preventive and curative maintenance plan;
- Budget responsibility;
- Executing projects/activities within the framework of WCM.
Production takes place in 3 shifts and the production installations are highly automated.
Are you the right candidate?
- You have an engineering degree and a good knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, and electronic maintenance of high-tech production installations.
- You have experience as a maintenance manager, preferably in a company producing in shifts.
- Experience in an international company is an asset.
- Your communication skills allow you to effectively communicate with various stakeholders in an international environment in Dutch, English.
- You are able to be deploy a proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach who analyzes and solves maintenance issues.
What do we offer you?
Working at ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks means having opportunities for a great career. You will join a team of dynamic people working day in and day out on improvements in all areas and with pioneering technologies.
Management position with a lot of responsibility, a lot of variation in a challenging range of tasks.
The flexibility of an SME combined with the advantages of belonging to a large and solid group.
You can count on an attractive salary package. In addition to a competitive basic salary s, we offer meal vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance and other extra-legal benefits. Moreover, you can opt for a company car or bike (Cafeteria plan) and you get 32 days of leave per year!
Our resource management is based on diversity and equal opportunities. We select candidates solely based on their competences, no matter your age, gender, ethnic origin, orientation, religion, disability, nationality, etc.