Order Entry IT & Business Analyst (M,F,X) (Gent)Referentie: K574
Are you a dynamic “IT & Business Analyst”? Do you have a passion for defining architecture and configuring IT solutions in order to bring added value to the Business? Then this might be the right job for you! Read on…
Within ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products CIO, the department “Digital & IT CMO” (D&IT CMO) is an IT organization with proximity with Flat commercial business, which is responsible for the implementation of Business Processes and the interface management between operational Business stakeholders and IT providers.
D&IT CMO main stakeholders are the Business owners of the different CMO processes, the end users (Sales Agencies & Order Management Platforms), Supply Chain, Industrial Clusters and mills within the Flat Europe scope.
The main Missions of our Department are:
- Steer / Support Legacy Information Systems (Performance, user support, Budget).
- Drive the Evolution of Legacy Information Systems (Adapt to New business needs, deploy, optimize): Concentrate Business processes & systems Expertise.
- Support Innovation & transformation.
What does the job entail?
The IT & Business Analyst will be integrated within the “Order to Delivery” Domain managing different Business processes (Order entry automation, Schedule business, Order & finished goods Follow-up, EDI to customer, …) through different IT systems based on multiple technologies.
For start he/she will be dedicated to the processes implemented in SAP (Order entry).
His/her main missions are:
- Be contents-oriented: capture the Business needs, support the Business to define their needs of evolution of IT systems (small evolutions / projects)
- Manage Information Systems (writing Business specifications, coordinating projects, ensuring roll out, etc.) based on the requirements formulated by the Business.
- Drive the evolution of existing Information Systems, again based on the Business requirements but also in agreement with the IS/IT Strategic Plan and IT Standards.
- Coordinate IT developments:
- Functional & technical analysis
- Alignment with IT architecture experts
- Mix of development / coordination of development resources of our external partner
- Quality guarantor of the developments
- Testing (Business & IT)
- Provide the necessary support to the users through the “User support” organization.
Are you the right candidate?
Your analytical skills allow you to transform complex business/technical needs into optimized IT requirements. You have a strong IT background and strong experience in development that allow you to challenge the architecture and technical solutions, to participate to the development of the solution if necessary, and you have the interest and the capacity to manage technical oriented projects.
You demonstrate most of these key competencies:
- Processes and IT Systems “minded”
- Team player, stakeholder-oriented, ability to understand and adapt to a complex and changing environment
- Ability to work with extended teams located in various sites in Europe and in offshore context.
- Relevant experience in a similar function of interface between Business & IT delivery organisation (3-5 years)
- Background with SAP SD (ABAP, debugging) would be a plus
- A master’s degree (or equivalent by experience)
- English: Advanced
If you find your skillset and experience in line with our requirements, we encourage you to join our team in Gent (Belgium) and contribute to continuous improvement of our IT processes and the quality of the delivered systems.
What do we offer you?
Working at ArcelorMittal means having opportunities for a great career and the possibility to build an international career. We give talent every opportunity to flourish with a tailor-made training programme. You will be part of a team of dynamic people working day in and day out on improvements in all areas and with pioneering technologies.
You can count on an attractive salary package. In addition to a very competitive basic salary supplemented by a number of premiums, we offer you meal vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance and other extra-legal benefits. Moreover, you can opt for a company car or bike and you get 40 days of leave per year!
How does the selection procedure work?
- Online application
- Introductory interview with HR and your future colleague
- Final selection interview with head of HR and the department
- Contract proposal
Feeling the urge to start? Apply now!
Our resource management is based on diversity and equal opportunities. We select candidates solely on the basis of their competences, no matter your age, gender, ethnic origin, orientation, religion, disability, nationality, etc.