Senior Data Architect / M,F,X (Gent)Referentie: K532
Do you want to help convert company visions into steel-hard and high-tech realizations? Then you might be the person we are looking for! Read on quick!
What does the job entail?
As Senior Data Architect, you will be involved in the D&IT Data Domain and project teams in the context of eCMO Transformation projects (Dashboarding projects, Data Science, Data Lake …) while ensuring the necessary support to Data Warehouse applications.
You are responsible for Data Warehouse applications and Data Architecture – ie propose evolutions, documents the different data sources, define the different interfaces needed for the users to use those data (applications, standard reports, ad hoc reports, dashboarding tools).
You are the expert of Data Warehouse and Data Lake for transversal applications.
You ensure the alignment of the data for Business Intelligence (BI) processes within the Commercial & Marketing organization, coordinating with Data Stewards and Data Owners.
You are integrated in the D&IT Data Domain.
You work in close relation with Data Stewards, Data Scientists, Master Data Functional Manager and with IT BI architects and analysts.
Job Details & Key Objectives
- Supporting the Business to define their Data needs for dashboarding, data science (contents & user interface).
- Be content-oriented: capture the Business needs and transform it into a report / an application, KPI,…
- Managing Information Systems (writing Business specifications, Contributing / coordinating projects, acceptance ensuring roll out…) based on the requirements formulated by the Business.
- Supporting and training the business on the most efficient usage of reporting tools.
- Driving the evolution of existing Information Systems within the Transformation Program and Multi Year Plan.
- Providing the necessary proximity support to the users thru reactive action plan
- Driving the action plan for Data Quality within BI scope
Are you the right candidate?
- You are able to understand Business needs and transform it in a report
- You are processes and IT systems “minded”
- You can work in an organized and accurate way with attention for deadlines
- You can analyze problems in a systematical way
- You have efficient communication skills towards different stakeholders and can work well in team
- You have a strong experience in Data Reporting & Business Intelligence
“You will join an ambitious but collegial team where we create business value from IT”
Are you curious about your work environment? Take a look here.
What do we offer you?
Working at ArcelorMittal means getting opportunities and the opportunity to develop a career, even internationally. We give talent the possibility to flourish with a tailor-made training program. You will join a team of dynamic people who work day-in and day-out on improvements in all areas and with groundbreaking technologies.
You can count on a very attractive salary package. Your salary is also supplemented with a number of premiums, we offer you meal vouchers, an interesting group and hospitalization insurance and other extra-legal benefits. Moreover, you can opt for a company car and/or bicycle and you get 40 days of leave a year!
How does the selection procedure proceed?
- Online application
- Introductory meeting with HR and your future colleagues
- Final selection interview with head of HR and the department
- Contract proposal
Diversity and inclusion make us even stronger!
ArcelorMittal Belgium is all about equal opportunities and values diversity. We select candidates solely on the basis of their competences. Your age, gender, ethnic origin, orientation, religion, disability, nationality, … do not influence your chance to help build sustainable circular steel solutions for the future.
Excited to start? Apply Now!