Senior Internal Auditor Belgium / M,F,X (Gent)Referentie: K533
Do you want to contribute to the optimal functioning of our organization? Are you analytically minded?
Then you might be the person we are looking for! Read on quickly!
At ArcelorMittal, we are looking for someone to join us at the forefront of the steel industry. As part of our Global Assurance team, based in our office in Gent, you will be responsible for performing audits in the Company’s key operational areas (review of the organization’s processes, operations and goals) in an autonomous manner under the responsibility of the responsible audit supervisor.
Areas of operation:
ArcelorMittal Entities in Belgium. For certain assignments, the perimeter can be extended to other countries for a limited period of time.
What does the job entail?
- To participate actively and lead operational audit assignments including all aspects of defining audit objectives, planning, fieldwork and reporting applying defined methodology.
- Analyzing and assessing business processes, evaluation of risks and internal controls system;
- Testing of the effectiveness of internal controls in ArcelorMittal entities in Belgium and other European countries.
- Preparing audit documentation and reporting in English;
- Ensuring that audit projects are carried out within defined time-frame and in accordance with defined quality requirements;
- To participate in the preparation of reports/presentations and communicate review results to management along with process improvement recommendations;
- Support process and activities related to Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOx) requirements:
- To perform quarterly follow-up on outstanding management actions from past projects and ensure corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner; and
- To ensure overall quality and consistency of audit work, and adherence to department and professional standards for audits
Are you the right candidate?
- You have a master degree in Accountancy / Economics / Business Administration / Audit
- You have (minimum) 5 years of experience in Audit in an industrial company and / or external audit firm
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are able to work individually and in teams
- You speak fluently Flemish and are advanced in English
- You are willing to travel, both in Belgium and abroad (primarily Western Europe) -> max. 20% of working time
This will earn you nice bonus points:
- You have a basic knowledge of French / German
- You have Professional qualifications (Chartered Accountant, CIA, CISA) or other professional qualifications
- You have Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of ERP systems (mainly SAP)
- You have experience in using data analytical tools (e.g. ACL, WinIdea) in Audit
What can we offer you?
Working at ArcelorMittal means having opportunities for a great career and the possibility to build an international career. We give talent every opportunity to flourish with a tailor-made training programme. You will be part of a team of dynamic people working day in and day out on improvements in all areas and with pioneering technologies.
You can count on an attractive salary package. In addition to a very competitive basic salary supplemented by a number of premiums, we offer you meal vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance and other extra-legal benefits. Moreover, you can opt for a company car or bike and you get 40 days of leave per year!
How does the selection procedure work?
Introductory interview with HR and your future colleague
Final selection interview with head of HR and the department
Feeling the urge to start? Apply now!
Diversity and inclusion make us even stronger!
ArcelorMittal Belgium is all about equal opportunities and values diversity. We select candidates solely on the basis of their competences. Your age, gender, ethnic origin, orientation, religion, disability, nationality, etc. do not affect your chance to help build sustainable circular steel solutions for the future.