SPECIALIST INDUSTRIAL IT UNIFY PROGRAM (Liege)Referentie: K506
Are you fascinated by IT and software architecture? Would you like to work in a high-tech IT environment?
Then maybe you are the person we are looking for! Read on
What does the job involve?
As a specialist in industrial IT, you will take part in a large transformation program aiming at unifying the production lines follow-up solutions and logistic solutions between ArcelorMittal Belgium plants. You will be in charge of various projects/tasks in the program like development, analysis, business support and project management. Multiple IT & business teams from Liège and Ghent will be you direct contacts.
You will grow in an international company where you will have the opportunity to take on different roles or projects in both Liège and Ghent.
Are you the right candidate?
- You have knowledge of architectural designs (3 tiers, DDD, microservices,…) and C# language.
- You have the ability to challenge customer ideas and find consensus.
- You are open to new knowledge and ideas.
- You are comfortable with software design concepts.
- You are sociable and able to easily fit in an already existing team.
- You are open to regularly travel to Liège and Ghent.
- You are fluent in French and English and preferably fluent in Dutch.
This gives you great bonus points:
- Proven records / experience in large IT projects (both as analyst and as developer)
- Experience with IT solutions for heavy industry processes is a plus
- Experience with Angular is a plus