Vacature Operational Excellence (Gent)Referentie: K445
Progress Academy is a department which supports ArcelorMittal Belgium to achieve our goals in terms of Safety , Cost, Quality and Velocity. Progress Academy has an important mission in further developing World Class Manufacturing (WCM) methodology . A second focal point is to support the organisation in the development and improvement of a Quality Management System ( QMS ) to achieve ISO 9001: 2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
As an OE specialist, together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for guiding these processes, which comes down to:
- Continuously looking to improve effectivity and efficiency of WCM and QMS system.
- Playing an important advising and coaching role.
- Develop training material and providing training.
- Providing support for the implementation.
- Auditing the WCM and QMS system.
In this thrilling position you will be able to merge the theoretical side of various management systems with a pragmatic approach. You will get a clear overall view on the organisation and the works and therefore discover new career opportunities
- Master Degree in Engineering or Management.
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and communication skills in Dutch , English and French.
- Ability to influence with indirect or no authority.
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to teach and coach.
- A systematic approach and a genuine interest in continuous improvement, like WCM , TPM , Lean , 6 Sigma are key factors in this position. Experience with those tools is a plus.
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills.
- Experience in Quality systems , like ISO 9001:2015 , IATF 16949:2016 and core tools ( MSA, APQP, PPAP,SPC, FMEA ) is a plus.
Behalve deze jobinhoud, kunnen we nog wel een aantal redenen bedenken waarom het goed is te kiezen voor ArcelorMittal Gent.