Our customers are always looking for lighter types of steel that are at the same time stronger. We responded to these questions by for instance developing Amstrong™: A range of ultra high-strength steels, that excel in their strength, flatness and mechanical qualities.
Amstrong™ steel is ideal when it comes down to reducing the thickness and weight of a construction whilst maintaining the same loading capacities. Our clients choose Amstrong™ because of:
- Its high (tensile) strength,
- Its excellent transformability,
- Its toughness in low temperatures,
- Its fatigue resistance,
- Its ability to reduce the thickness and weight of steel components,
- Its higher loading capacity,
- Its cost reduction, made possible through the use of ultra high-strength steel.
The Amstrong™ range is suitable for a wide variety of applications:
- Trailers and dumpers,
- Construction cranes and trucks,
- Excavators and construction vehicles,
- Vehicles and machinery for agriculture,
- Concrete mixers and pumps,
- Coaches used for goods& passenger transportation.
More on product innovation